We’re leading the way in engineering compliant, versatile and easy-to-use height safety.
The Safest Solution
95% of our Edge Protection can be assembled from the ground. Making it the safest height safety solution on the market. It’s also rigorously designed and tested to be compliant with AS/NZS 4994.1:2009. So, you can rest assure your business is meeting the enforced OHS standards.
More Cost Effective
Our customers love that Edge Protection is approx. 40% cheaper than scaffolding. We also offer the flexibility of hiring or purchasing the product outright. The choice is yours; dependant on your business needs and cashflow situation.
Easy to create efficiency
Edge Protection only takes 30minutes to assemble. Once it’s all in place, you’re then able to move around more freely without the hassle of a harness. Which means your solar install time is reduced and you’ve easily created efficiency in your business.
The E Bracket®
The E Bracket® is designed to fit to existing and new buildings. It provides for excellent clearance with both timber and metal fascia systems, as well as all gutter profiles given its adjustability. It utilises either one of the two different foot mounts for flat soffits, gable ends, exposed rafters, sloped soffits and face mounting.
– Roof pitches from flat, up to 35 degrees.
– All roof access systems, such as gates and stairs.
– Timber rails (SG8 90×45), at up to 2.7mtr bracket centres.
–Aluminium and galvanised scaffold tube, at up to 5.4mtr bracket centres.
There is no interference with the wall framing, which means cladding can be completed right up to (just below) soffit height, while the system is in place.
– Cost effective alternative to traditional scaffolding hire.
– Can be fully erected from the ground with ‘The Rail Racer.’
– Easy to use and easy to store with the stackable design feature.
– No more waiting for scaffold companies.
– Fast to install and faster to dismantle.
– Fully compliant to AS/NZS4994.1:2009.
Assembly & Install
This system can be fully erected from the ground with The Rail Racer. We encourage you to watch the video below.
Available for hire
Enquire to hire with the option to assemble with or without our help.
Available for purchase
Enquire to purchase Edge Protection outright for your business.
How to Assemble
The Rail Racer
Progressive Guardrail Installation (PGI) is a breeze with ‘The Rail Racer’. It allows for full guardrail placement from the ground, which ensures you’ll be complaint while on site, without needing to wear a harness.
– Spring loaded mechanism for quick release.
– Install gable end rails from the ground.
– Compatible with all EP Systems using 48mm tube.
– 5.5 mtr reach.
Assembly & Install
Download our PDF installation guide here.